ACID RESISTANT FLOORING BRICK:
KCIPL manufactures highest quality acid brick that can withstand Industry’s tremendous thermal and mechanical load and provide superior quality corrosion protection generally called acid resistant flooring brick.
Metal refining industry where the floor has continuous spillage of chemicals with heavy duty forklifts are generally in use, acid proof brick of lower thickness can not bear that stress.
KCIPL acid resistant flooring brick having thickness from 65 mm to 115 mm, with more than 1400 kg/cm2 compressive strength and less than 2% of water absorption will be ideal for those heavy duty stress conditions generally occurs in petrochemicals, metallurgy, power plants, chemical plants.
Advantages – Acid resistant flooring brick:
- High flexural strength makes KCIPL Acid resistance flooring brick ideal choice
- The maintenance cost of acid brick flooring is very low.
- acid resistant flooring brick and tiles usually are very long lasting and hence do work out economical as well.
- Additionally such bricks are also very tough and can bear high impact without any damage being caused to them.
- These brick never take a break and will sustain harsh substances on a regular basis.
Companies where khodiyar acid resistant flooring brick in service:
- Atul Ltd
- Colour Chem Ltd.
- Dipak Fert.& Petro.Corp.Ltd.
- Gujarat alkalies and chemical limited
- Gujarat Heavy Chemicals Ltd.
- Hindustan Zinc Ltd.
- Hindalco Industries Ltd.
- Kiri Dyes & Chemicals Ltd.
- Mazda Colours Ltd.
- Nirma Ltd.
- Bayer Ltd