POWER GENERATION INDUSTRY
Acid Resistant Brick and Tiles Lining in POWER GENERATION INDUSTRY :
- Power generation industry is major consumer of Khodiyar Acid proof brick and tiles since 1995.
- Khodiyar acid resistant brick lining used to protect coal based power plant i.e lignite or bituminous coal.
- Coal-fired power plant needs Khodiyar corrosion resistant materials to protect (FGD Absorbers) flue gas desulfurization absorbers, chimneys, flooring against corrosive media.
- Acid resistant brick lining will work best at demineralization water treatment area, chimney liners, trenches, water treatment plant area with potassium silicate mortars and primers.
- Khodiyar acid or alkali resistant, wear resistant tiles, special acid/wear resistant shapes are specially designed and manufacture to protect power station requirement of corrosion protection.
Khodiyar acid resistant (corrosion resistant / wear resistant) bricks and tiles lining has been protecting following power generation industry in INDIA.
- Kothagudam thermal power station. ( 1720 MW )
- NTPC- Korba super power station. ( 2600 MW )
- Mundra ultra mega power station. ( 4000 MW )
- Tiroda thermal power station. ( 3300 MW )
- Indiabulls Amravati thermal power project. ( 1350 MW )
- Tarapur atomic power station. ( 1400 MW )
- Udipi thermal power plant. ( 1200 MW )
- Wanakbori thermal power station. ( 1470 MW )
- Neyveli Lignite corporation Limited. ( 2740 MW )
- Tuticorin thermal power station. ( 1050 MW )
- TATA-Trombay thermal power station. ( 1580 MW )