Material: Acid Resistant HEAVY DUTY Tiles (Fire Clay)
Size (mm): 230 (LENGTH) X 114 (WIDTH) X 20,18,15 (THICK)
200 (LENGTH) X 100 (WIDTH) X 20,12 (THICK)
Specification: ASTM C279, ASTM C410, IS 4457(2007)
Khodiyar Acid Tiles complies with ASTM C279 TYPE III, ASTM C410 TYPE H, L, & INDIAN STANDARD 4457(2007) CLASS I for use where lower absorption and higher acid resistance are required. Industrial red shale or fire clay Tiles, resistant to acid, alkalis, solvents,high mechanical and thermal stress.
- FEATURES OF KHODIYAR INDUSTRIAL TILES:
Excellent resistant against wide range of chemicals except hydrofluoric acid, high abrasion resistance, low wearing properties, High Thermal resistant to sudden change in temperature.
AREA OF APPLICATION: Chemical Analysis (Average)
- Acid and Alkali Storage Tank Farms SiO2 66.4
- Demineralization plants and Water treatment plants Al2 03 24
- Chimney inside lining, FGD linings TiO2 1.1
- Towers and Columns Fe2 O3 1.1
- Process Vessels and Tanks K2 O + Na2 O 2.5
- Sewerage Treatment Plants and Lines
- Industrial Flooring and Bund Areas NOT RECOMMENDED:
- Chimney and Flue Gas Linings HF acid or other fluoride solutions
- Hoppers and Chutes Heavy thermal shock
|Typical Physical Properties of Khodiyar Acid and Chemical Resistant Tile
|Bulk Density, lbs/ft3
||2.25 to 2.30
|Water Absorption, %
||0.1 to 0.5
|Acid Solubility (H2SO4), Loss in Mass,%
||0.1 to 1.5
|Modulus of Rupture, MPa
||35 to 37
|Abrasion Resistant , Volume in mm3
||71 to 89
|Surface Hardness, MOHS Scale
|Thermal Conductivity, BTU-in/hr-ft²-°F
||6.94 to 7.12
|Thermal Expansion Coefficient,in/in/°Fx10-6
||2.6 to 2.8
- The requirement for resistance to wear is only optional and shall be carried out if required by the purchaser.
- The customer must comply strictly with the instructions contained in this product data sheet. Khodiyar is not responsible for any advice or variations to this data sheet which is not confirmed in writing.
- If the customer has a claim against Khodiyar in respect of any product supplied to the customer by Khodiyar whether due to a fault in the product or the negligence or breach of contract by Khodiyar or for any other reason:
- Khodiyar shall not be liable for any loss of damage including consequential loss or damage or loss of profits arising thereby;
- Khodiyar may at its option replace the defective product free of charge to the customer or refund all payments made to it by the buyer in respect of the defective product; and the maximum liability of Khodiyar shall be the cost of replacing the defective product.
ISO 9001: QUALITY MANUFACTURER OF ACID RESISTANT TILES AND TILES SINCE 1995