Research & Development facility:
- Khodiyar ceramics has an excellent Research & Development facility. It has laboratory and design department.
- The laboratory is primarily responsible for raw material characterization, mechanical and chemical analysis.
- The design department aims for development of new materials and products by improving production process efficiency, developing alternative methods/materials/processes.
High Vacuum Extrusion Technology: Khodiyar Acid/alkali/corrosion resistant bricks & tiles are made by high vacuum extrusion technology.
- Benefits: High Density Product, Low Water absorption
Tunnel Kiln Firing Technology: Khodiyar High vacuum extruded brick and tiles are then fired in continuous tunnel kiln.
- Benefits: High Chemical Resistance, Uniform Quality
Khodiyar ceramics passionate about “Quality”, hence unique combination of high vacuum extrusion technology with tunnel kiln firing technique makes us one of the leading manufacturers of Acid/Alkali/Corrosion resistant bricks and tiles in India.
In-House Laboratory Facilities:
- The laboratory is fully equipped with several testing instruments and comprehensive quality control.
- It is our wish to establish khodiyar ceramics research and development facility as the pioneer in anti corrosive ceramic industry.
- Mini/Pilot Vacuum Extrusion Machine:Generates / Produces similar production data with continuous quality improvement.
- Electrical Heated Kiln – 1200OC and 1600OC:Electrical heated chambers to generate thermal properties of product.
- Electric Oven:Electrically heated oven ensures drying cycle of the product.
- Flexural Strength Machine:The mechanical strength testing is a measure of different bricks to resist failure in bending.
- Cold Crushing Strength Machine:The cold crushing strength tests ability of different bricks to resist failure under compressive load at room temperature.
- Acid Resistant Testing Facility:Concentrated HNO3 and H2SO4
Analysis of the resistant to acid of bricks and tiles by measuring loss in mass (%) as per ASTM, DIN, IS Standards.